Citizens and communities want policy choices and service options that reflect their emerging needs and changing resources. Quantitative policy research can assist decision-makers to understand the breadth and detail of specific policy issues.
However, the art and craft of qualitative policy analysis is essential in order to chart a path through more complex and abstract issues, and offer decision-makers the advice required to make tough policy choices. This is where Carr Leiren specializes.
Through dialogue, we can assist your organization in identifying the assumptions or mindsets that are limiting the capacity to respond to policy, governance and strategy development.
Today's economic environment requires effective use of resources and offers significant advantages for multi-organizational cooperation to achieve common goals. Working in partnerships and collaborations, shared governance makes it even more imperative to have transparency in roles and responsibilities for common outcomes to be achieved.
Carr Leiren can assist in creating the necessary alignment and awareness to make such mutual efforts successful and effective for all involved.
Carr Leiren will help your organization by:
• Understanding the challenges and opportunities being faced;
• Bringing an outside perspective to identified relationships and roles;
• Providing an environment to have solutions emerge through the diverse perspectives of those involved;
• Establishing an emergent context where dialogue and reflection provide the opportunity to work toward solutions;
• Defining appropriate and sustainable roles;
• Developing strategies that position organizations to succeed within these roles; and
• Identifying priorities so key policy / management systems, governance processes and organizational structures are appropriately aligned.
All of which will establish the foundation to manage resources most effectively to reach the desired outcomes while mitigating undesirable outcomes, which are often experienced without clear direction or defined roles and responsibilities.